Pakke Tiger Reserve - Arunachal Pradesh, India
31. The pet cat in a village house
32. The Yellow-browed Warbler (Phylloscopus inornatus)
33. The Kalij Pheasant female landed in our campsite for few seconds(Lophura leucomelanos)
34.The Crested Kingfisher (Megaceryle lugubris)
35. The River Lapwing (Vanellus duvaucelii)
36. The Green-billed Malkoha (Phaenicophaeus tristis)
37. The Black-crested Bulbul (Pycnonotus melanicterus)
38. The Lineated Barbet (Megalaima lineata)
39. Tree Pipit (Anthus trivialis)
40. The Grey Bushchat (Saxicola ferreus)
41. The tree in evening light.
42. The Long-legged Buzzard (Buteo rufinus)
43. The bare tree against a sunset sky.
44. Long tailed Broadbill (Psarisomus dalhousiae).
45. The woodpecket going about its business at the sunset time.
Do not forget to write about how you liked them below. Thanks for the time spent here.