Tirunelveli Road Trip - Tamilnadu, India.
Tirunelveli road trip to shoot the windmill landscapes was one of the most fulfilling journey in recent times.
the search for a windmill farms, the sunset colours, the sudden downpour and then clear sky, a small trek up the hill for view and lot of birds.
All of this was on offer for a very short and fulfilling trip.
Thanks to Rithwik, Nara, OTR and our beloved Skoda Fabia for a wonderful company and time throughout the journey.
Equipment: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105mm, Canon 300mm F4, 1.4TC, Tripod
1. The sun and the windmills.
2. The moon and the windmills
3. The evening sky
4. The lightening and the windmill
5. The sunset hues
6. windmill and cloudy evening at sunset.
7. The clouds gathering at sunset
8. The wind and lightening
9. The clouds gathering at sunset
10. The windmill and lightening streak
11. The windmill with lone palm tree
12. The windmill in windmill farm
13. The windmill against mountain backdrop
14. The windmill farming
15. The windmill landscapes
16. The Grey Francolin(Francolinus pondicerianus
17. The Indian Peafowl - male (Pavo cristatus) in a farm by roadside
18. The Oriental Garden Lizard (Calotes versicolor) watching over its territory from top
19. The Indian Peafowl - male (Pavo cristatus) running in a farm by roadside
20. The Indian Peafowl - female (Pavo cristatus) crossing a busy road
21. The indian black ibis (The Red-naped Ibis) (Pseudibis papillosa) portrait
22. The Indian Peafowl - male (Pavo cristatus) dancing to impress females and shoo away other male peafowls challenge.
23. The indian black ibis (The Red-naped Ibis) (Pseudibis papillosa) digging food from ground
24. The tree and sunset clouds and lightening
25. The black clouds separated the blue sky from orange at sunset
26. The lightened tree
27. The dark clouds gathering at sunset separating blue sky from orange one.
Do not forget to write about how you liked them below. Thanks for the time spent here.