South India - Road Trip
Just a random visit to few places in Tamilnadu down south. The first stop being a village Mannavanur, around 30km from kodai.
It was later followed by the visits to Kanyakumari, Pamban, Rameswaram and Madurai.
Equipment: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105mm.
KodaiKanal, Mannavanur Village, Tamilnadu, India
1. The farms by the village side.
2. The grasslands and tree.
3. The kids were waiting at the close door for their parents to return from the field work/farms
4. The cattle returning at the sunset.
5. The farms.
Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, India
6. The Thiruvalluvar statue and Vivekanada Rock memorial.
7. The Thiruvalluvar statue and Vivekanada Rock memorial in the lighting in night.
8. The morning sunrise at Thiruvalluvar statue and Vivekananda Rock Memorial.
9. The crowd gathered at the beach to watch the sunrise.
10. Vattakottai Fort near Kanyakumari.
11. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial as seen from the Thiruvalluvar Statue.
12. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue both are inside the sea.
13. The feet fingers of Thiruvalluvar statue and vivekanada rock memorial in background.
Pamban and Rameswaram, Tamilnadu, India
14. The Pamban Railway Bridge on right side and left side the road bridge.
15. A Boat ready to venture in sea for the days fishing.
16. The cows are integral part of hindu's religious rituals performed near the seashore in Rameswaram.
17. One of the entrace doors of the Ramanathaswamy Temple.
18. Corridor of 1000 pillars inside Ramanathaswamy Temple.
19. Corridor of 1000 pillars inside Ramanathaswamy Temple.
20. Corridor of 1000 pillars inside Ramanathaswamy Temple.
21. A Sparrow kept me occupied for quite some time at one of the corridor places. here its just watching over a kite hovering overhead.
22. A Roadside shop and the grandpa was just killing time waiting for customers.
P A N O R A M A
23. A Panorama of countryside hills and grasslands.
24. A panorama of Kanyakumari city from the Thiruvalluvar statue top.
25. A Panorama of Pamban Railway Bridge.